Wednesday 13 February 2008

Tracy's Take

Here is Tracy's take:



I knew that I had to use the following poem for this challenge. It speaks volumes of the way I fell about my son. It is by MaryAnn Cusimano.

Layout Title: You Are My I Love You

Journaling Reads:

I am your parent, you are my child.I am your quiet place, you are my wild.I am your calm face, you are my giggle.I am your wait, you are my wiggle.I am your audience, you are my clown.I am your London Bridge, you are my falling down.I am your swimming floaties, you are my deep.I am your open arms, you are my running leap.I am your way home, you are my new path.I am your dry towel, you are my soggy bath.I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake.I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.I am your finish line, you are my race.I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace.I am your favorite book, you are my new lines.I am your night light, you are my star shine.I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo.I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.

7 comments:

Stella said...

I love that poem!!! Great work! I love the contrast of colors and what an adorable picture.

Nicole Drewniak said...

This is so sweet! Just love it!

Lida said...

Love that poem and your layout is amazing!

Gina said...

I love that poem!!! I'm sooo going to be stealing it and using it for a page in the near future! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Tracy, I'm so happy you approached this challenge by using a poem. Sometimes our strong feelings are described so eloquently through someone else's words. This time it's PERFECT!! Fabulous work, girl!

Ali said...

I have used this poem on a LO of my youngest, who has ASD. It is an amazing one- TYFS-very beautiful pic and use of the poem: says SO MUCH! WTG, Well done!

Beverley Todd said...

Wow! I love that poem - I guess that just sums up how we all feel about our babies! Love the contrast of the yellow against the rest of the page too.