Tuesday 5 February 2008

Tonya's Take

Here is Tonya's Take:
Journaling:
You are not easy to scare. You almost seem to flaunt your courage, daring the monsters and mayhem in movies to try and get to you. You’ve always loved scary movies, movies that even I can’t watch. It has become the thing you and DJ share - going to scary movies, leaving mom at home. Only “The Ring” ever had an effect on you. After seeing it, you slept on the couch outside our bed for almost 2 weeks. I wish I could say you got your bravery from me, but we’d both know that was a lie. Its one of the things I am proud of, silly as it is, your lack of fear and enjoyment of a good scary movie. I think it means you’re secure in the safety of your home and family - enjoying the fantasy, but grounded in reality.

6 comments:

Stella said...

OMG I love this LO! I bow down to your digi scrapping! Fantastic!

Nicole Drewniak said...

This is phenomenal! I love it so much--the photo, the type, all of it!!!

QueenTracy said...

Wow. Great design! Rock on Tonya!

Unknown said...

OMG .... this is digi?? Holy cow!! Amazing work! Super page, Tonya. I just had to read the whole thing ... you had me at the title! And, your page design is awesome. LOVE the frame with the zig zag stitching ... and the darkness and foreboding of the black and blue color scheme! Fabulous!! Just fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

EEK...The Ring got me too! ;) Love this lo...such a dramatic effect!

Beverley Todd said...

Fab LO tonya - I love everything about it!