Saturday 16 February 2008

Stella's Take

Ok, here is my take. I used a Shadow Box provided by this month's sponsor C&T Publishing!









Journaling reads:

Lyrics to Saved by Love by Amy Grant

Stella loves her little family,And she's the kind of woman wholoves them with her life.But sometimes in the evening,When the world rests on her shouldersWith four walls closing in,She'll close her eyes.Oh....It's not like she misses being younger.Though she never was inVogue magazine or on TV;Her husband loves her dearly,And the morning shows her clearly,Kisses her little baby girl. Stella she's the queen of the world.Can't imagine ever leaving now,Now that she's been saved by love,Saved by love, saved by love.Listen to her quiet heart singing loud. Stella, she's been saved by love,Saved by love, saved by love.I know that she's been saved by love,Saved by love, saved by love.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn it! I wish I'd thought of that!! Think I'll go make a shadow box love thingy too...thanks for the inspiration Stella! :)

Nicole Drewniak said...

It's beautiful! I love the lyrics you picked too.

QueenTracy said...

Wow! Super job! I love the color choices! :-D

Unknown said...

Awesome job on your shadow box, Stella! Like Jamie ... I'm feeling all inspired after looking at yours!! Love the song lyrics, too. This turned out great!

Stefanie said...

I love the lyrics as well, she has to be my favourite female singer. I also like your PP colour choices.

Ali said...

How beautiful... WTG!

Beverley Todd said...

Just gorgeous Stella! My Shadow box is coming up next week - absolutely loved doing it! I'm gonna have to get some more of these - they will make great gifts.
Thanks too for C&T Publishing - I might never have tried one of these without their sponsorship!