Saturday 9 February 2008

Challenge #11

DON'T MISS THE CONTEST ANNOUCEMENT BELOW THIS POST!!!!


Here is the challenge for this week from our own Janine:

Sometimes the person we are is reflected in the people we like and what they mean to us..i would like to challenge you to do a page on a person/people in your life and what they mean to YOU. You do not necessarily have to to pick your husband or children..maybe choose a friend, a work mate, your neighbour, your doctor, your mailman..etc.. i did mine on my husand and focussed on his qualities that I admire and cherish.

journaling says:
He maks me giggle..knows exactly how and when to lighten the mood. He is strong and protective..allowing me to find my wings while giving me a safe place to land. He holds my hand when need it most but gives me space to sort myself out. he is my best friend, my partner in crime, my husband..my everything. He melts my heart in so many ways. He is mine. i am lucky.


10 comments:

Stella said...

I love how Janine used the picture and journaling as a heart! Absolutely gorgeous page!

Stefanie said...

I like the new look and layout. The heart shaped photo is captivating and I am looking forward to some serious scraplifting. Thanks Janine.

QueenTracy said...

I love the way you wrapped the title around the heart and love the use of the groovy patterned paper. Great job!!!! :-D

Nicole Drewniak said...

I am in love with this layout! I think I may have to lift it sometime. :0) Great job!

Looby said...

This is the first one of your challenges I have done - and I loved it - thanks!
My LO is here:

http://scraphappylou.blogspot.com/2008/02/journalling-junkie-11-and-btyd-28.html

Lou x

Ali said...

Oh, it's beautiful, and I can sooo relate as I have the same type of guy as my partner... Well done! LOVED it.

Stella said...

Looby!! What an awesome page! I love the swirls and the shaped paper! So yummy!!!

Lela said...

Wow, great page! I really like the heart shape for the picture and journaling and the title around it!

Gina said...

I love the lo!!! The paper and the heart and the journaling, it is all awesome. (its hard to go wrong with Love, Elsie, isn't it?!?!)

Beverley Todd said...

This is fabulous! I didn't get to play this week - life got in the way but I love this nonetheless.