Friday 8 February 2008

Stefanie's entry from the last challenge!

Here is Stefanie's fabulous entry from this challenge!!


Journaling reads:

The lesson you taught me, my Girl was just how different boys and girls are. I truly, naively believed that if I brought you up the same way as your older brothers you’d be fine. My first inkling that things weren’t the same was when you were four months old. You were lying on the floor in the kitchen and you sneezed. You got such a fright you immediately burst into tears. (The boys never did that!) When you were just three years old you could flirt unbelievable well, you would make eye contact with ANY adult male, chatter away and flick your hair over your shoulder, just so. (The boys never did that!) You loved playing “Mommy” dressed in clippy-cloppy shoes, with lipstick and perfume on you were ready to go shopping: anywhere, anytime. (The boys never did that!) You learn all the words to your favourite Hannah Montana songs by listening to them over and over and over (The boys never did that!) You add such a delightfully feminine giggly girlishness to our home and our family. (We all needed that!)
I love you, Mommy.
Journaled 5th Feb 2008.
Photographs from Nov 1999 and 2005.

6 comments:

Stella said...

I love the mix of black and white and color pictures! Those papers everything! Great page!

Nicole Drewniak said...

This is such a pretty page and I love the comparison you made between you dd and your sons.

Beverley Todd said...

Fab LO - love the journaling too - great job!

Kim Watson said...

Wonderful L.O! love the journaling & photographs!

Anonymous said...

I love the journaling - on any scrapbooking page. It is something I need to improve and my journaling skills are lacking. It is inspriring to see and read other peoples journaling - great page - ns

LisaDV said...

I love the journaling. This is SO true as I have found out.