Contest announcement!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!
"Get the word out" contest annoucement.
This contest is focused toward getting the word out to the scrapbooking on-line community. Design Team members ARE eligible for this contest. The contest will run starting February 15th through March 15th. Here is how it will work.
Everyone will collect points through various different activities and the one with the most points at the end of the contest will win a 3 Bugs in a Rug NEW! Spring Collection Page Kit. Here is a link to the contents: http://www.3bugsinarug.com/products/products.asp?scid=57
There will be 2 runners up. Each runner up will receive a NEW! paper punch from McGill. Here are the links to the punches up for grabs:
Here is how you can get points:
1. For every person you refer to this blog and who responds to this thread with your name as the person who referred them, you will get 20 points.
2. For every comment you make to a post, you will get 5 points. **Note: any comments that make no sense or are one word etc. will not get points**
3. For every challenge you parcipate in and submit a layout, you will receive 10 points.
4. For every challenge you win, you will receive an additional 10 points.
5. For every link you e-mail to me at email@example.com where you have posted your layout entry for the challenges in an online gallery with the title as being Journaling Junkie Challenge Entry and in the comments you mention journalingjunkie.blogspot.com as the location, you will receive 5 points.
6. For every link you e-mail to me at the above e-mail address where you have mentioned Journaling Junkie and the location on your blog or any scrapbooking forum, you will receive 5 points.
7. For every link you e-mail to me at the above e-mail address where you have put Journaling Junkie as a favorite places link etc. on your blog or website, you will receive 10 points.
8. For every response to the Journaling Junkie Challenge posts which will be posted at 2 peas in a Bucket and scrapinstyletv, you will receive 5 points. I will post links to those posts here on the blog when I make them.
9. For any e-mails you send to me with ideas to "get the word out", you will receive 10 points.
10. For any pages you send to me that have unique ideas in content for journaling or technique for journaling, you will receive 5 points. If I decide to use that page as an inspiration page for a blog challenge, you will receive 20 points.
Note: Keep an eye on the blog for posts with additional ways to earn points!
Ok, let the games begin well, on the 15th anyway. LOL!!!
A special thanks to our prize sponsors for this contest, 3 Bugs in a Rug http://www.3bugsinarug.com/ and McGill http://www.mcgillinc.com/shop/!
Here is a link to the Contest announcement at 2 Peas:
Here is a link to the Contest announcement at scrapinstyletv: