Saturday 2 February 2008

Audrey's take

Here is Audrey's take:



Journaling reads:

A:Mom, come here.

M: What Sweetie?

A: Daddy won't let me have this!

M: Daddy has to use that still.

A: But he said I can't use it because I colored all over it.

M: Well, thats why you should have taken care of it when he let you use it.

A:UUG, (big sigh... arms extended, shoulders shrugged in frustration) Mom, he gets on my nerves but he's family!

M: (silent) trying to keep from bursting into laughter.

4 comments:

Stella said...

ROFL!!!! I love that conversation! Alyssa cracks me up!

Stefanie said...

Priceless - I feel like that too sometimes.

Unknown said...

What a fun page, Audrey!! I'm sure your daughter just doesn't realize how funny she is!! Kudo's to you for being able to maintain a straight face. Love your page design .. simple but oh, so effective!

Nicole Drewniak said...

The gal's got a point! LOL What a great quote and kids are always so serious about whatever they're saying. :0)