Tuesday 7 July 2009

It's been a year

since I took over the reigns of Journaling Junkie from Stella Crupko.
I am thrilled to still be here and still loving encouraging everyone to up their journaling ante.
I really believe I have the best DT out there in blogland, such a talented, enthusiastic group of
ladies. Thanks to you all, and much appreciation. (**insert round of applause here**)

Today I want to feature a guest designer (and friend)....Kim Watson.
You can visit her blog here.
She says:
I am privileged to be a stay at home Mum to Max who is 5, Cassidy who is 11 and wife to the most supportive, delicious bloke a woman could want. After a long time in the clothing industry as a Fashion designer, I can now say with certainty that I am a self confessed home bunny who loves scrapping, photography, blogging & did I mention scrapping.... My passion is paper prints, colour, texture & stitching.....which are the ingredients for all my scrapbook pages. I love all my layouts to tell a story, whether capturing a moment in my family's life or merely my thoughts on paper. For me, my scrapping is a visual diary of my life.
Happy Birthday Journaling Junkie! I hope you continue to inspire life artists around the globe.
Her Title: Pizza night

Her journaling:
Our monthly pizza night treat is something we all look forward to.
Whether at a restaurant or homemade...as long as there is tons of cheese and delicious topping, we are all as happy as can be.
It is the yummiest family tradition to date.

Thanks Kim!

9 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh wow...great layout Kim.

Congratulations Stef on growing Journaling Junkie and inspiring us all.

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your layout Kim!! especially all the little details on it!! And Stefanie congrats on Journaling Junkie's first birthday!!!

janis said...

awesome layout you have there kim!

happy birthday to jj!!! and thanks for always being there for me as a friend and an inspiration stef!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday JJ ... Cheers to many more with Stefanie at the helm ...

BTW, Stef makes in pretty easy for us on the Design Team to look good ... thanks, Stef ...

Love, Tracy G

Nicole Drewniak said...

Congrats on JJ's anniversary Stefanie! You rock! :0)

Kim, your work is awesome! Tfs!

Shayne said...

Happy happy to you Stef. You're doing a fabulous job and i'm honoured to be on your team.

Stunning photo of Kim!

And of course a stunning LO too.

cabbie lopez said...

beautiful layout! love the details here!

Cindy said...

great LO. i love the use of black, very stunning

Ella Swan said...

Love it Kim...and thanks Stef...you are one organised woman so working with you is an absolute pleasure ;-D