Tuesday 4 March 2008

Nicole's Take

Here is Nicole's Take:


Journaling reads:

remember the first time I ever heard of you. Shawn was visiting me at the farm and casually mentioned that he had a really good friend that he thought I would like. Blond, smart, athletic--all the things I liked. Oh, yes, and your name: Terry. I didn't actually meet you until a little over a year later but it truly changed my life forever. I really didn't believe things would go beyond that first meeting, first weekend, first month but it did. And it kept going through the winter, spring, and summer despite literally hundreds of miles between us. We were lucky to see each other every 6-8 weeks. How did we manage to do that for almost 2 years? It was the love letters, I think. All the love and longing in those envelopes that bound our hearts and kept us true to each other regardless of distance and time.

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ok this one is seriously FANTASTIC! I love it, so much to look at, drool over and envy. The dotted large green flower, the smaller layered flowers, the red heart the "letter" and lace, ok everything!

QueenTracy said...

There are just so many aspects of this layout that are awesome! Love the layout, love the colors and paper choices and your journaling is great!

Gina said...

There are too many great things about this lo to mention! The journaling is sooo sweet, the heart, the vintage look, it's all WONDERFUL and I LOVE it!!! TFS

Stella said...

This LO is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

tonya said...

THis is a beautiful LO! It's just gorgeous to look at!

Beverley Todd said...

Wow nicole! I really love this - just stunning!