Saturday 8 March 2008

Entries for this week..

Here are the entries for this week:





Journaling reads:


"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love." John 15:9 Zeke, you are only two weeks old and you already know your daddy and you are secure in his love and provision. As you grow your understanding of his love will grow, however, until you have children you will never really understand how much he loves you. What I pray for you to remember and understand though, is that God created the family to glorify himself and to help us understand Him better. No matter how much your daddy loves you it can never compare to the love Christ has for you. Let your daddy's love and provision for you point you to your heavenly Father and HIS love and provision for you."




"Betcha didn't know...

"This is a layout from my "Pieces of Me @ 33" scrapbook. I used these premade pockets from Creative Imaginations to hold some of the things that I don't like to admit...my secrets. I'll share some of them with ya, but promise not to laugh okay? ;)

I throw away pennies.I worry that I'm going to mess up Elizabeth.I hate eating in fast food restaurants.I doubt myself alot.I think ghosts might be real.I stuff things under the couch.

3 comments:

QueenTracy said...

Great job you guys! And shhhhH! don't tell...I throw pennies away sometimes too. :-)

Gina said...

LOL!!!Love that Shhh... page!@!!! Great idea!

Stefanie said...

I love both of the pages for such different reasons. The father's love is beautiful with its heartfelt journaling.
The Shhh! LO :the photo is awesome and the layout a delight to look at. Thanks ladies.