Monday 10 March 2008

Jamie's Take

Here is Jamie's take:



Journaling reads:

"The Groove Is In The Heart"So much of our history together is entwined with the music we've listened to.I remember walking into Congress Street Station in 1991, dressed up and looking for some fun with my friends. The beat of the music pumped in my ears, strobe lights flashed, and people crowded the dance floor. YOU were there...such a good dancer...I thought you were sexy, cool and dangerous. I loved dancing with you. I'd just stand there and wiggle while you showed off to songs by Depeche Mode, C&C Music Factory, MC Hammer, Fine Young Cannibals, AC/DC and DeeLite. The club was dark and exciting, and we loved going to dance the night away. When I hear songs from these days I feel like we're there again...indeed, the groove is in my heart!

5 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

I remember that era! The music was so fun! Love the journaling inside the heart.

Cecile said...

Love your take Jamie I remember that era of music oh too well! Nice Job!
Cecile

QueenTracy said...

lol...i was singing "Groove is in the HEart" about thirty minutes ago on the way home from work! I love so many things about your layout. Love the big music heart and that you journaled in it. Love the color choices and the journaling is just too fun! I love the brads around the edges...*sigh* I just reeeally like it. *smiling*

Gina said...

Love the journaling! Great lo and I really like the Love, Elsie paper!

Stefanie said...

Giving your age away!
I love the LO, well done.(pretty much what Tracey said except I wasn't singing it!)