Friday 21 December 2007

Nicole's Take...

Here is Nicole's take:



Journaling reads:

My wedding ring. One of the very few pieces of 'real' jewelry that I own. The only piece that truly matters. I thought I had lost it once. Terry and I were jogging down 6th Avenue and I noticed my hand was naked. I stopped dead in my tracks and shrieked, "My ring! Oh my God! My ring is gone!" I felt absolutely nauseated. I immediately started scanning the ground in an effort to find it. Then Terry remembered that I had taken it off to do the dishes and, sure enough, when we ran back home it was right where I left it. Needless to say, I don't do that anymore! This ring can never be replaced. It reminds me of when Terry and I were younger and how in love we were, how innocent. It reminds me of how much we have endured, how much we have grown, how much we have learned about each other and what it means to be married. My love for Terry is like this ring: unbreakable as a diamond and as unending as a circle of gold.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another amazing layout Nicole! And your journalling is amazing. Take a bow!!!

Stella said...

I seriously love this LO! Fantastic on so many levels. Journaling is superb.

Ali said...

Incredible. An amazing piece of journaling and a gorgeous LO. Well done! :)

Unknown said...

Still waiting on the Holiday Challenge and last weeks submissions....

Stella said...

posting now. :)