Wednesday 26 December 2007

Nicole and Jamie's Takes

Here is Nicole's lovely LO:

Journaling reads:

My brother-in-law, Dale, once joked that my family could make a meal out of dessert. The thing is, he's right. Coming from a large French family, I grew up with a sweet tooth and there never seemed to be a lack of sugary treats around. At Christmas, Mom would make desserts that we only got once a year. Dishes like Pineapple Delight were happily devoured each Holiday Season. When I look back to my childhood Christmases, I remember the noise, the laughter and the food. Now that I am older with a family of my own that lives in another province, I am not always able to partake in my Mom's feast. But I do carry on the love of baking, especially of all those sweet confections that remind me of home and Christmas on the farm.


Here is Jamie's unique LO:
Journaling reads:

No Snow Here

It's definitely NOT going to be a white Christmas!
As we watch the news reports about blizzards and ice storms across the U.S, we are relieved and blessed by our sunny conditions, beautiful foliage, and blue skies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pages!

tonya said...

These are both SO CUTE! Love the colors!

Stella said...

I love the idea of doing a page about how there is no snow. I live in Texas so of course, no snow here! Great pages. I think I will lift Nicole's idea too. Fantastic pages.

QueenTracy said...

What charming layouts! No snow here in Missouri. Some years....just not this one. :-)

Beverley Todd said...

Don't think we've had snow at Christmas for about 20 years! Rain, hail - but no snow! I want to go to Nicole's next Christmas! LOL.