Notes to Teen-aged Tracy
1. Love more. Whine less.
2. Credit is important and can make or break your future. For real. Stop with the student loans.
3. You are your own worst enemy. Love yourself like other people do.
4. Trust. Holding grudges only wears you down. Jealousy can consume you.
5. You look hot and may never look hotter. Shut up about your flabby arms. They're fine.
6. Its okay not to be good at everything.
7. Listen to your Dad. You'll miss him when he's gone.
8. Don't be afraid to really be who you are (even if your mother wouldn't approve!).
9. Keep journals and take more pictures. You'll LOVE looking back at them.
10. Buy stock in Microsoft. For real.
Here is Nicole's gorgeous LO!
Just wanted to drop you a little note to let you know I was thinking of you. You are going to be facing some tough times ahead (moving to another province, loneliness, financial stress) but it WILL be okay. Honest! Don't sweat over stuff so much. You are much, much stronger that you give yourself credit for. Chin up, girlfriend! Hugs,Nicole
P.S. And when you meet someone named ****, go with your gut and run the other way. Seriously.