Friday 28 December 2007

Stefanie'e entry from the last challenge!

I am loving this LO! The colors, oh everything!

Journaling reads:

You three children woke up late this year (only 7.05am) usually your excitement makes you rouse far (far) earlier, but I am thankful for this difference. Dad was even able to join us for the gift unwrapping ceremony; usually he is still too fast asleep. You loved your gifts,; Spiderman pc game, books, and the Age of Empires game- racing upstairs high on sweets, chocolates and pleasure to load the pc games and plug in the singstar for Hannah‘s high school musical game.
Dad and I had our tea and just relaxed a little, thankful that the day wasn‘t going to be too hot. Dad peeled the veggies for lunch and I assembled the Christmas trifle. We loaded the gammon into the oven and then had to rush to be ready for church at 9am.
Christmas is all about the gifts, food, family and remembering God’s gift to us: His Son.

4 comments:

QueenTracy said...

loved the "high on sweets" phrase. Funny! I think I've crashed from sweets.....

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Nicole Drewniak said...

Love how you arranged your photos and the journaling is super!

Beverley Todd said...

Fab LO Stephanie! Have to agree with Stella - I love everything about it. LOL.
Glad you get time to relax with tea before the onslaught of the family meal preparations tho'