Friday 13 February 2009

Tracy G's challenge 50

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; {even though you may not understand why I feel this way, you are there for me} When troubles come and my heart burdened be; {troubles that seem insignificant to you may overwhelm me and you understand that} Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit awhile with me. {I know that you will be there for me whenever I need you and it calms my soul to know that you both understand} You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up... To more than I can be. {you give me the courage to go on and to deal with my fears} You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up... To more than I can be. {You make me realise that I don’t have to do it alone} There is no life - no life without its hunger; {you know how deeply sensitive I am and you allow me the freedom to feel what I need to feel} Each restless heart beats so imperfectly; {you know I am not perfect and that is so okay with you} But when you come and I am filled with wonder, sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity. {you make me want to be a better person for you} You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up... To more than I can be. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up... To more than I can be. You raise me up... To more than I can be.

{THANK YOU MY BOYS – I love you both so very very much!}
Original song lyrics by Josh Groban – comments added by Tracy G ...


6 comments:

Jessica said...

i LOVE that song!!!

Mia Castrillo said...

Love how you used the song to express your sentiments, especially with your comments. Great job, Tracy!

cabbie lopez said...

so sweet! i love the overall design of the layout!

Ella Swan said...

Very cool! I love using song lyrics for journalling but adding your own in another colour is an excellent idea. LO great too ;-)

QueenTracy said...

This picture is just adorable!

Ali said...

Simply Incredible journaling and LO. WTG! WOW WOW WOW!!!!-Ali