Tuesday 24 February 2009

Liza's challenge 51


Journaling:
Okay, I admit it! I am a compulsive scrap shopaholic. For years, I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff enough to fill a room. There’s the countless magazines, the non-stop patterned paper hoarding, the colorful flowers that I buy in bottles. Gosh! I can’t even remember the day I didn’t want any of these. I don’t think I’ll live without these stuffs in my possession. But then again, these photos are just the tip of the iceberg. So what do I do? I think it’s time I seek medical attention. Any psychologist willing to take on my case? Hmm, I hope she’s a scrapbooker too so she’ll know what I’m talking about. Oh come on! Tell me, don’t you just love the smell of these new papers, the feel of those flowers on your hands… Stop! Enough! I need therapy… uhm, shopping therapy?…

6 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Hahaha! Love your journaling, Liza! This is so funny! (I guess bec I can relate! Bwahahaha!)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I can relate - I'm thinking scrapping with a therapist?

Barbara said...

I'm right there with you! I just moved all my boxes of scrapbook and craft items into my den & the stuff filled the room. I never thought I had that much. But I love it!! :)

cabbie lopez said...

love your journaling! the colors are so vibrant!

Tracy said...

Yeah, I can sooo relate ...

My hubby mentioned the other day that our Insurers are going to charge us more because our home is becoming a fire hazard with all that paper I've collected - ha!!! If he even knew the value of that paper he would pay double insurance premiums just to keep it all safe ...

Great job!!

Love, Tracy G

QueenTracy said...

lol. I can so relate!!!