Monday 23 February 2009

Helen's challenge 51

I live my life thru' my camera lens. I stalk my kids & pounce when least expected. You can find me peering thru' the window when they are in the pool & arriving with the ladder to capture an aerial view of their latest Lego creation. I have a lot of ammunition for when they are older - potty-training & skinny dipping could come back to haunt them at their 21sts! At times they complain that they are living their lives on Reality TV - that's when I pack away my camera for a few days & give everyone some down-time... Teenagers make reluctant subjects but Facebook has solved that problem. Suddenly it's cool to be photographed again - the more impromptu the better - just the way I like it - hee hee hee ...

3 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

the blings are so cute here!

Liza said...

That's cute Helen. I envision you like a spy trying to get photos of your kids. LOL! I know a friend who can't get a decent photo of her older kids coz they "avoid" her when she's taking a photo.
Love how you circled the bling on your LO to keep the focus on you.

QueenTracy said...

I love the whole "let me take your picture for facebook" scam. I am SO going to use that!