Wednesday 18 February 2009

Cabbie's challenge 51


journaling:

A hard habit to break for a scrapbooker like me is to take pictures whenever I see something worth taking. As much as possible, I carry my Nikon with me always so that when I see something interesting, that shot will somehow end up in my pages. sometimes I could see people staring at me because they would think I am professional photographer, needless do they know that I'm just a wholly passionate scrapbooker who wants to capture every bit of good pics! Photography as a habit will always be a part of my passion in scrapbooking. It's creating thousand words in silence. They speak without a voice and we listen with our eyes.

3 comments:

mknace unlimited said...

it's really nice

Tracy said...

I love your LO, Cabbie ...

Love, Tracy G

Liza said...

Great journal Cabbie! Definitely love the LO.