Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mel's challenge 50


You bring me joy
You colour my world

You make me crazy mad and crazy happy
You make me a better person

You make me more dependent than I care to be
You make me tired

You bring life and love into your world
You give me such great blog material

You shame me regularly in public
You make me question myself

You make me want to do better
You show me how to do better

You show me how to live a life of wonder
You teach me to depend on Christ

You enable me to live in the moment
You are the answers to my unspoken prayers

You are the reason I was made
You are the reasons I want to live

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love your journaling, Mel ... so very, very real ...

Love, Tracy G

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a gorgeous family portrait...and I love your journaling Mel.

tiarastantrums said...

love the pages - and the red hair!!

Liza said...

Beautiful journal Mel, and great family pix!