Wednesday 25 February 2009

Stefanie's challenge 51

This LO was done for little shop of sketches.

My favourite scrapping habit has to be multi-photo layouts on Basic grey paper, and lately handwritten journaling.

My worst story?? Making my daugter change her pink top when her first tooth fell out.
I knew it was imminent and had bought Karen Foster tooth fairy paper and embellishments which were lime green and navy, luckily she put on the lime green top she had and we were both happy.
Some people would call me controlling,
I see it as me being a scrapper with a keen eye for colour co-ordination!



2 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

love the details here. journaling is great!

Tracy said...

I'm also loving your multiple photos on a LO ... gorgeous ...

In fact, I scraplifted one of these pages a little while ago - well done ...

Love, Tracy G