Thursday 10 February 2011

me again...


Being a SAHM (stay at home mother) means that I am at home, available for my family. I so appreciate that hubby’s support both emotionally and financially allows me to show my love in this way. Whether it is  making school and work lunches, standing in my pj’s waving goodbye, doing the grocery shopping, loads of washing every week, decorating the house for the season, driving Mom’s taxi with it’s multiple trips to and from school and extra mural activities, doing things like removing hair, creating daily hair styles, cooking supper most nights and little decor touches around our home.
In all the things I do, these small and big acts of service I am saying how much I love you all.


I used a template from www.designerdigitals.com
background paper from Elise's pieces 365 www.thedigichik.com
love ticket, staples and camera from this month's digi files - www.thedailydigi.com

4 comments:

Carol B said...

ditto
I just need to remind myself to keep doing what I believe is good and right, and if I don't see rewards (appreciation) in this lifetime.......woohoo, I will one day, get even better rewards from my heavenly Father!

Sue Althouse said...

So great that you love being at home and serving your family in this way. You'll never regret it.

La grande cupcake said...

Loooove it! Great LO and fab journaling!

Ann said...

I love the layout, the design, photos, colours, and especially the journaling.