Friday 25 February 2011

Another from Olivia

Each season inspires me to do different things and I've come to notice that the same yearnings strike me each year. So I created these little '... makes me want to' albums. There are 12 pages in each so this is just a little selection of some of the things I included. I've already thought of a few more since completing the project so may add a little list to the inside back cover of each album so I can journal my thoughts over the coming years.


Spring makes me want to:
get a pet rabbit
sew & cross stitch
paint watercolours
go on walks in county parks
watch tv shows like the Darling Buds of May
go on picnics


Summer makes me want to:
travel
stay up late
go on evening walks
go to Gala Days & festivals
go berry picking
ride my bike





No comments: