Wednesday 16 February 2011

Another from Sue.


Hi, my name is Sue and I live with my husband and two cats in southeastern Michigan.  I'm a piano teacher with a home studio, but when I'm not at the piano I love to be in my craft room. I started scrapping in 1999 when we returned from a trip to Israel and Egypt with so many wonderful photos that I knew needed a special home. That was my first album and I've been scrapping strong ever since. I also enjoy reading, knitting, beating my husband at Scrabble (okay, sometimes he wins) and watching NCIS.


The second layout is about spring, which I thought might be appropriate for this time of year, as we're all getting pretty tired of winter in many parts of the United States.
 The title of this page is Hope
 and the journaling reads:

With the first robin comes hope.
Hope that cold grey days will soon be gone.
Hope that sunshine will replace the clouds.
Hope for new growth on the trees.
Hope for flowers rising out of the ground.
Hope for warmth.




No comments: