Tuesday 15 February 2011

Introducing Sue


You can visit Sue's blog here.
(I have to confess that I asked Sue to give me a write up about herself and for the life of me I can't find it.
I will continue looking though, so please hang in there)


The title of the page is Autumn and the journaling reads:

"I always love it when autumn rolls around. The colors are so rich and vibrant -  such a welcome contrast to the green that dominates the summer months. I look forward to the cooler weather, cozier clothes and weekends of college football. Autumn means heartier food like chili, soups and bread. Pumpkins dot the landscape and burning bushes turn bright red, announcing that autumn is here! This is my favorite season and something I look forward to every year."


1 comment:

Angela said...

Way to go, Sue! Those photos are just stunning, and now I'm missing fall even more than I miss spring!