Friday 23 October 2009

Melissa's challenge 67,



Obsess much?

I can’t help myself now that I’ve started. In two weeks, I’ve read all of the books twice each. It is my own brand of heroin and something I’m not sure I’ll ever read it enough times to be tired of the story. I could spend hours sucked into the story of Bella and Edward, of Bella and Jacob, of vampires and werewolves. It’s one thing I could get lost in for hours and not know where the time has gone or have anything to show for the lost hours other than the bent binding of a book. It is my one, true guilty pleasure.



4 comments:

Carol B said...

very attractive LO

tania said...

great layout, thanks for popping in on my blog and comment. added myself to yours. nice meeting you:)

Tracy said...

Sadly, I too am {slightly ... read madly} obsessed with the love story that surrounds Edward and Bella ...

Great job, Melissa ... love your LO ...

Love, Tracy G

janis said...

love this layout!!! i'm a twilight fan too!!! ;o)