Saturday 10 October 2009

Lynn's challenge 66.

Journaling reads:

Growing up I always wished I had sisters. Sadly that wish never came true. I was lucky though to have lots of cousins & in some ways that was even better. We didn't have any big fall outs, instead the time spent together was happy & fun. We were always excited to see each other & get the chance to play together. In the summer when I stayed in Dundee we would go to the park, have cinema trips & sleepovers and make up games together. At Christmas it was fun sharing our new toys & playing in Gran's lobby. I never felt like an outsider with my cousins. Although we are all very different, that doesn't matter, we are still good friends. We love each other like sisters & I'm really lucky to have them.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great job, Lynn ... You are so lucky to have such an awesome bond with your cousins ... who have become sisters by choice ...

Love, Tracy G

Ella Swan said...

I love a lot about your layout Lynn - the Heart accent, the white rub-ons, the stitching, the swiss dot paper...all lovely...and I love the journaling & photo too, well done!