Tuesday 13 October 2009

Liza's challenge 66.


It’s a love-hate relationship that I have with these two. What can you expect with three different personalities living together all their lives. Being the eldest doesn’t really help all the time. When you exert your authority, it’s either they listen or they argue with it. Add to it that I always want control and order, while these two employ a carefree and happy-go-lucky attitude. I know I also frustrate them at times with my personality as much as they do to me.
But despite our differences, I love these two. Yes, I sometimes wish they were different but that only happens when I’m really mad at them. They have really helped mold me to be the person that I am, the sister who continues to love and support them no matter what.
Yes we argue, we fight, we have disagreements. But we also laugh together, share stories, enjoy each other’s company, we support and we love. That is who we are. I will be the eldest sister that they can count on, supporting them as much as I can. I will continue to be my brother’s keeper.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Liza ... that is an amazing piece of journaling ... your brothers are certainly lucky to have a BIG SISTER like you ...

Love, Tracy G

Ella Swan said...

Your journaling rocks Liza & you have used those Sassafras papers to perfection!

cabbie lopez said...

you're a great sis, liza! love the clock embellis there.