Friday 2 October 2009

Challenge 66.

This challenge is brought to you by Cindy.
(You can click on her photo to link through to her blog.)
Journal about a relationship you have with a sibling/siblings. The good, the bad and the ugly!! If you don’t have a sibling then journal about what you would have liked in a brother/sister."

Journaling says:
"Christian and I have had a distant and, at times, difficult relationship but it gives me a sense of security knowing that he is around. We have always led very separate and very different lives. But we share a commonality. We are family.
Given Christian's free spirited nature he has been able to settle down and raise his son, Nicholas, and stepdaughter, Johanna. He is providing a good home and excellent education for these kids, especially Nicholas, who has struggled with his language development and requires language support at school.
He is an amazing person in that he will always bounce back from any adversity and continues to strive for the things he wants for both himself and his family. His sense of freedom is to be admired."


7 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

thank you cindy for a wonderful challenge. i seldom, if not, do not scrap about my sister/brother but this gave me a wonderful chance to express how special they are to us. hoping they all have an opportunity to peek at our blog!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Thanks for a great challenge Cindy, I have placed my layout up on my blog:)
Thanks for the inspiration to scrap my sibling Leigh.

Here is the link to my post:

http://scrapnartjourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/journaling-challenge.html

Mwah Angie

Diana said...

Here's mine! http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2009/10/just-popping-in.html

janis said...

thanks cindy for the challenge!!! i had major fun doing this one!!!! love your sample layout!!! thanks for the inspiration!!!

Diana said...

I have two sisters so I couldn't do a layout about one and not about the other! Thanks to the challenge for inspiring me to do these pages.
Here's the page about the second sister: http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2009/10/kit-club-quandary.html

April Joy Lim said...

Love this challenge! got me scrapping again after quite a while..

here's my layout

http://scrapnshop.blogspot.com/2009/10/baby-sister.html