Monday 8 September 2008

September Contest: Week 1.

This super double LO is from Timi Mercado.
Journaling reads: My Supergirl! If there's a title that will fit Dannah to a T, it will be SUPERGIRL! She possesses the qualities of a real Supergirl - a strong set of values, a kindred spirit, a sharp mind, a happy heart and a healthy physique.Dannah, always remember that these Supergirl qualities will gain you respect and admiration from others. Just continue being the Supergirl that you are and you will surely go a long way. Dannah - July 2006.
Materials used: Cardstock- DCWV and Bazzill; Patterned papers - Autumn Leaves and MME; Plain paper- Provo Craft; Clear Stamps - Autumn Leaves Scribbles Hearts and Stars by Rhonna Farrer; DMC threads, fibers, ribbons, buttons, heart brads, heart charm, Inkessentials Glossy Accents by Ranger, AAS letter Chipboards, DCWV alphabet stickers, MM acrylic paints, Colorbox fluid chalk ink


I'm just dotty over this one from Melita Chow.
Journaling: You are so proud of your accomplishments and so am I. You were beaming when you brought home your gingerbread house from kindergarten. Your brought a smile to all of our faces!
(I used Creative Scrappers sketch # 15 by Lucy Chesna)

This fabulous one is from Tamara Limestahl.
Journaling for "I've been cloned!" is as follows:
"I did it! I have created an exact duplicate of "me"!
I made a daughter that is
-creative
-very girly
-very chatty
-fashionable
-silly
-loves to scrapbook
-has blonde short hair & green eyes
I have super powers I didn't even know I had!"


Thanks so much ladies for your participation.


1 comment:

Nicole Drewniak said...

Super layouts! The details are awesome and who knew there were so many cool "powers" out there? :0)