Monday 3 October 2011

A new month - a new challenge

Introducing challenge 113.

If you could be a cartoon character who would you be and why?
For instance I love Eyeore and have him all over my studio and daughter's bedroom. 
LOL.
But if I were a cartoon character I would love Belle and Mrs Incredible.
List their characteristics, what they can do that you can't and why that would be an amazing ability to have.


First up is Heather:


Journaling: Phineas and Ferb is by far your favorite show at the moment. 
You generally choose to "be" Phineas. I think you can relate to how smart and creative and fun he is. It's fun to imagine all the what-ifs of their adventures. 
Yes, we're all a bit P+F obsessed... watching the new episodes, even though they come on LONG past your bedtime, and listening to the songs in the car. If only summer lasted forever...!

No comments: