Wednesday 12 October 2011

Linking you up

to another blog I found, with some beautiful LO of the ordinary everyday.
I tend to scrap events for my family albums - one per year since 2006; incl Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, (individual birthdays go into that person's album and our wedding anniversaries go into an "us" album) outings, family visits etc.
I have been taking photo of the day for 2 years as well now, those photos go into a seperate photo album. The first year I used the number 1 - 365, this year I have been using Ali Edwards dated overlays and actually prefer that. Most days I have a photo, sometimes I have a couple, if I want an event recorded but not necessarily scrapped.
Here it is: scrapstreet - everyday events

I have to confess that I haven't ever thought of scrapping speeding tickets and the like, see even I can learn from others, maybe you can too.

The Daily Digi has a great blog post about creating word focussed layouts.

No comments: