Wednesday 7 April 2010

Lynn's Challenge 77

Spring Break

When I first started scrapbooking everything I did was based around events, so I quickly used up all my Easter photos from my childhood.  I did however find these photos, taken when I was a toddler.  For many years we would take our annural trip to Kilconquhar Castle theweek leading up to Easter.  I loved it there as not only was our apartment great, but I got to spend a week with my Grandparents and Godmother.

Journalling reads:

I have many happy memories of our spring breaks spent with family at Kilconquhar Castle.  I loved our big apartment, with it's turrets to hide in and every bedroom was an en-suite.  I got to go pony trekking and we played crazy golf together.  I especially remember spending time with my Grandfathers.  Going for walks and to the park with Grandad Robertson, and singing and dancing along to the Jungle Book with Dranda Duffy.  Happy Times!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy times indeed, Lynn ... WOW!!! That would be an awesome place to stay - I have a "thing" for castles ... staying in one would be my ultimate holiday ...

Love, Tracy G