Friday 3 July 2009

Liza's challenge 60.


Title: Adorable Possession

Journaling (Hidden):

Meet my sweet cuddly bears. They are endeared to me for the past five years and for many years to come. They both played a major role in my wedding. The brown ones were my souvenirs and the blue ones, well, they were our mini me –our little bride and groom. One of our priceless possessions that reminds me so much of the joy we had preparing for our wedding. With those cute eyes, little button nose and soft, huggable bodies, who could actually resist their charm?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That certainly is a sweet layout; I love that vintage font and embellishments.

Stefanie, I wanted to respond to your comment--THANKS. You should put your email on blogger so I can just email you right back :-)

janis said...

this is really beautiful liza!!! lovely journaling too!

Nicole Drewniak said...

That is darling--your teddies are so cute!

cabbie lopez said...

love the layering here!! lovely layout!

Ella Swan said...

Wow this is pretty! Love the birdcages...and the story is too cute too ;-D

Tracy said...

That is gorgeous, Liza ...

Love how you've used the birdcages ...

Love, Tracy G