Thursday 16 July 2009

Shannon's challenge 61


CHALLENGE #61 - NURSERY RHYME or LACING LAYOUT

My layout was inspired by the following nursery rhyme:

Old Woman, Old Woman

There was and old woman tossed in a basket,

Seventeen times as high as the moon;

But where she was going no mortal could tell,

For under her arm she carried a broom.

"Old woman, old woman, old woman," said I,

"Whither, oh wither, oh whither so high?"

"To sweep the cobwebs from the sky;

And I'll be with you by-and-by."


Here's the journaling for my layout:

just like the title says, i'll be with you by and by - so even if i can't be with you...i'll always be there for you...know that i'm in your heart and mind....wanting what's best for you, wanting you to succeed in whatever you are striving for....i love you my sweet babies....mg 2009

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow, Shannon - that stitching is beautiful - love how you have interpreted the challenge ... I'm having trouble getting my head around this one ... tee hee ...

Love, Tracy G