Thursday 7 April 2011

Sue's challenge 101



Most likely to
1.      Eat a toasted cheese sandwich with strawberry jelly
2.      Spend the Winter months reading Janet Austen
3.      Listen to classical music
4.      Turn up my nose at coffee, black liquorice and grapefruit
5.      Have a cat in my lap
6.      Plan my Saturday around college football games
7.      Spend my day working from home
8.      Invest my life in my husband, family and a few close friends



First, I must give credit where it is due. I scraplifted the design from a page by Stephanie Baxter that appeared in a recent issue of Scrapbook Trends Magazine.



Proud Guest Designer at S:CY

2 comments:

Ali said...

Sue, this one is just so much fun,
think I may lift this one if that's OK! LOL. Love the cream background with the pop of floral on black. Your snack sounds yummy to me,too! LOL. Super LO, I LOVE IT! ~ Ali

scrapinbabygal said...

What an awesome idea for a layout!! Love how the DT did them!