Tuesday 5 April 2011

Olivia's challenge 101






Created a mini album again for the next challenge. Think I figured out the reason for the problem with the photos before, they were taken on my iPhone & I seem to have trouble attaching them so these ones were taken on my camera.

This mini book is a fun look at the things each of us in our family are most likely to do.

My Mum loves her garden & now the warmer weather is here, she'll spend most of her free time tending to plants. She's also the most likely to find a reason to do housework or be found on the phone.

I'm always going round the house turning things off that aren't being used & looking for other ways to conserve energy and recycle. I'm also most likely to get home first so it's my task to start preparing dinner.

My Dad is a big sports fan, but especially golf, there's no point even trying to get the tv remote off of him when the Ryder Cup is on! He's also really handy round the house though, organising things, fixing things & building new stuff he's designed.




Proud Guest Designer at S:CY

No comments: