Wednesday 24 February 2010

Nicole's challenge 74.


I love food.  That's no secret around here!  LOL  I have tons of cookbooks and torn magazine pages of recipes I would love to try.  I also photograph my dishes so that I can share them with others, even when things don't go quite as planned.  I have been fortunate enough to have my photos featured on a national food site and have had people in the food industry commend me on some of my photographs.  It really makes me feel good to know that people are seeing what I do as worthwhile and interesting but I'm not so sure how my family feels about being my "guinea pigs" for all these recipes!  I do know they appreciate the time and effort it takes to make something from scratch and would rather eat my cooking than something from a box (most of the time anyway!). 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo... this is beautiful!!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Oh boy do I wish I had your enthuasiasm for cooking ... it would make life alot easier for me ...

Well done ... love this!!

Love, Tracy G

Ella Swan said...

Love the layout & journaling Nicole AND the photo makes that asparagus look absolutely scrumptious! I feel inspired to work on my food photography - thanks...