Tuesday 23 February 2010

Liza's challenge 74.


Title:  Plant Whisperer

Have you ever imagined growing up in a home without plants surrounding you?  I can’t!  Ever since I can remember there were always flowers, plants & shrubs surrounding our home.  And I have my Mama to thank for it! 

The smell of freshly nipped leaves, the feel of damp soil watered down early in the morning, the seemingly whispering leaves and flowers around our home.  All made possible by her love of gardening.  Her nurturing hands help bring life and beauty to these natural creations. 

We never did inherit from her this natural talent.  But we are her big admirers.  Our home is much cosier and happier with her plants around us.  It is just one of her talents that makes us love her even more.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh how I wish I was blessed with green fingers ...

This is such an awesome memory, Liza ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

cabbie lopez said...

oh lovely journaling!!!! the garden is the most beautiful place in a home!!!

Ella Swan said...

This is gorgeous - the title, the journaling, the photo, the way you have laid it all out - it's wonderful, thanks!