Thursday 18 February 2010

Cindy's challenge 74.


"Is it a talent or a skill? I need to ORGANISE - usually our lives.  Appointments are made well ahead of time, calendars updated, weekly schedules written on the fridge for all to see, and reminders given constantly to the girls.  We all know where we have to be on any given day.

The girls relish this organisation.  Alina counts down the days to appointments, holidays, her swimming and dance lessons etc.  She doesnt stress at appointments and is well prepared for what to expect.  Kelsey is the same and since doing this the household runs more smoothly.

Steve, well... it mostly relates to the girls but if he is needed he can plan ahead at work instead of rushing out.  Now I just need to organise the cupboards."

6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Can't wait to try out those squares Cindy - they look so good!

Unknown said...

Love the mod feel of this with the squares! Great journaling, too! :)

Nicole Drewniak said...

Amen sista! I am a planner/organizer as well and I really believe it helps the household so much. Kudos!

Tracy said...

It sure does help to be organised ... I like to think I am semi-organised which to me means that I am either completely "with it" or completely "without it" - make sense??? Nah ... to me neither ...

Love this, Cindy ...

Love, Tracy G

Liza said...

Love this Cindy! A talent that's not obviously seen but everything will fall apart without it! A remarkable talent indeed!

cabbie lopez said...

love the design of the layout! the blocks are unique!