Friday 16 January 2009

Cabbie's challenge 49.

**image removed for publication**

journaling:
it was not in my vocabulary to be an SAHM ( stay at home mom).
i envy those whose career made them what they are now.
i studied for a long time to reach the profession i longed for...but destiny rules...and now, i am what i am -- a stay at home mom.
there are blessings which a profession won't give you and i believe being with your family 24/7 and enjoying the process each day would never be compared as having a profession which sometimes eat your time.
life is short...live up to the present...the future will come as it is...

8 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful lo and the journaling is sooooo recognizable!! (it could have been mine).

Liza said...

Heartfelt journaling Cabbie. And your choice of photo is great!

Mia Castrillo said...

Fabulous layout, Cabbie! That photo gave it the right edge. But your journaling is just divine! :-)

janis said...

Love this, Cabbie. Super heartfelt journaling (can totally relate, only it's the other way around with me!!!)

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is a wonderful layout...I love the photo and the journaling goes straight to the heart.

Ali said...

Beautiful job! TY for doing my challenge Cabbie! :o)

Ella Swan said...

The journalling is indeed blatantly honest...thanks for sharing so openly.

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)