Sunday 24 August 2008

Marisha's miracle LO.



Journaling reads:
During my twenty-four years here on earth, I have yet to experience what I would consider as a true miracle. Now there’s no question that God has bestowed countless blessings upon me, but I believe that there’s quite a difference between a blessing and a miracle. Blessings are everyday occurrences in which god’s favor is shed upon an individual while a miracle is a rare event that occurs against seemingly impossible odds. I consider both of them to be genuine acts of God. In fact, miracles are in deed blessings from God, but they’re of an extraordinary nature, life altering. With that said, if I’m ever blessed with a miracle, I know exactly what to do. Look up into the heavenly sky and thank God, from whom all miracles flow.

4 comments:

dr said...

AMEN!!!!!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

What a stunning photo Marisha! Love your lo and journaling too! Really special!

Stefanie - please pop over to my blog when you have aminute - I have something for you there! ;)

Ali said...

Marisha, this is an awesome photo and piece of journaling! WTG!

QueenTracy said...

This is just lovely. Such calming, beautiful colors.