Saturday 16 August 2008

Last of the : only in.

The journaling reads:

ONLY IN my mind is there a constant battle of being good enough, never feeling as if I measure up, I have a distorted view of myself and have yet to listen to the ones who see the me that I wish I was....well maybe one day I will see what everyone else does....every now and then, I see a glimpse of that girl...maybe one day she'll stay.....
This thought provoking one is from Shannon.


Lovely attention to detail on this LO from Yasu.

Thanks ladies - awesome as usual.

2 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

I am blown away by Only In My Mind--gorgeous page and the journaling is deep and personal Tfs!

Only in the 60's is awesome too! Love all the textural things going on and the photos speak for themselves!

Ali said...

Yasu, this is a totally amazing LO... loved the way you used the lace...the flowers are gorgeous: did you paint the petals?

Mel, your very personal journaling strikes a chord. Loved the way you did the title, and those 2 pics are perfect for the topic! WTG! (I love pink, BTW!)

Beautiful job gal!