Tuesday 22 April 2008

Stefanie's take

Here is Stefanie's take:



Journaling reads:

I started @ 8am at the Family Pick'nPay for our weekly groceries,

Collected kids from school @ 1:45 and 2:25 respectively,

Dropped Riska, the maid, @ the taxi rank to catch her lift,

Put in my weekly allocation of R250 @ Caltex,

Josh had appointment for new bands and elastics @ 2:45,

15 minute wait.Video store to get DVD "the Pianist" for Joshua's WWII homework,

Had to buy nephew Reuben a 4th birthday present: sword and guns,

3 ravenous and raucous Siamese @ home reminding me to buy food!

5 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Hey Stephanie! I loooooove the li'l journaling arrows - what a fab idea -

QueenTracy said...

lOVE the layout of this design and LOVE the journaling arrows! How clever. I think I feel a scraplift comin' on. *smiling*

Nicole Drewniak said...

I am all over this! Awesome design and great little journaling arrows!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah ... I'm with everyone else! Love those journaling arrows ... I feel a 'lift' coming over me!! (oh, Tracy said that, too!) Great composition, girl ... and bright and cheery ... and a very busy schedule!

Stefanie said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. The arrow stamps are from Auntum Leaves.