by Tracy King
3 birthdays in 2 differenc months
three extra value meals
3 top scores on video games
3 ways to see the world
three sets of tennis shoes
three stockings at Christmas
3 Bibles on Sunday
3 kinds of pizza
3 to sing with the radio
married September 30th
3 tickets at the theater
3 different sodas
3 makes a family
10 Things About Our Family (In No Particular Order).
1. We all have strong personalities, which means we don't always get on. Ourhouse can be a volatile place to live.
2. I do not love you all the same - You are not the same. I don't love anyone of you more or less than the others - just differently.
3. When it really counts, I know you will always be there for each other.This gives me peace of mind.
4. I am proud of our family and who we are.
5. You are all individuals with different strengths and weaknesses. Youshould celebrate those differences.
6. Sometimes I feel completely and totally overwhelmed by you all. Such isthe life of a mother of boys.
7. When I am apart from any of you for longer than a day or so I miss youterribly.
8. In your own ways you are all thoughtful, caring and kind.
9. I cherish the time we spend together - more so on the rare occasions whenit is all of us.
10. Mostly I am grateful to have you all in my life.