Saturday 26 January 2008

Stella's Take

Ok, my computer that my scanner is on is being worked on by my DH, so I had to take a pic. Here is my take...


Journaling reads:
""To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."" Author: Unknown
I know that it sounds a little cheesy, but my husband is my hero. He takes care of all of the things that I can't seem to wrap my head around or findthe energy to do. He handles all of our bills and manages all of our money.He is never the type of guy to say something is "woman's work". He is afantastic father! He cooks, he cleans, he takes care of our daughter, hetakes out the trash, he walks the dog, he changes the cat box, does the dishes,he does the yard work. All of this and he works 45+ hours a week! He is amazing.
He brings me flowers when I have had a bad day, he reads to my daughter,he lets me scrap, and he saves the universe on a daily basis. I like to tease him a little about playing his computer games, but to me he really is an every day hero. He is my knight in shining armor. I have no ideawhat I would do without him.

1 comment:

Lida said...

Aww that is so sweet, I love your layout and that is one of my favoite quotes.