You know you're a child of the 80s when...
1. You've ever ended a sentence with "psyche"
2. You wanted to be a Goonie.
3. You remember hyper color t-shirts.
4. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off."
5. You got super excited when it was Oregon trail day in computer class.
6. You remember when mullets were cool!
7. You owned a banana clip.
8. You remember "where's the beef?"
9. You remember boom boxes and walk around with one on your shoulder.
10. You wore your socks scrunched down and sometimes still do.
11. You owned a pair of jellies.
12. You owned a crimping iron.
13. You know who shot J.R.
14. you still get the urge to say NOT at the end of every sentence.
15. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
16. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
17. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up."