Thursday 3 October 2013

Homemade Happiness

 I am loving learning to use my new smart phone. The kids kept telling me it was way too smart for me but I only got it for the camera. Now that I have managed to get it to upload my photos to dropbox and then download them to my computer, I am a very happy bunny.

I love a grid design, I like order to my layouts, I love to see my photos clearly and let them tell a story. I love learning new things from my Scrapbook Coach Classes and my Masterful Scrapbook Designs eBooks. I have learnt to break borders to create tension, to layer my clusters, to have repetition with variety. To not just add stuff without giving it a job to do - see the flower with the date tag? I also love adding stitching to give me that extra something on a layout and I absolutely love it when I can scrap from just one kit. Makes keeping track so much easier for me.

PS. I also am delighted to tell you that I was accepted onto the creative team at The Digichick so you will be seeing more of their products being featured by me.

No comments: