Monday 2 May 2011

Are you ready for a new challenge?

The beginning of May always makes me think of Mother's Day and this year it comes very early in the month...the 7th!
So this year the challenge is to create a LO about Mom's rules.
Sit up straight, elbows off the table, chew with your mouth closed, don't fight/bite/punch etc.

First up is one from Sue.



"I sure don't look very happy. I may be sitting in this chair as a punishment, and I probably deserved it. As a child, I had problems with boundaries and rules - don't leave the yard, don't cross the street, don't go past Steinbaugh's driveway. I broke them all. Multiple times. And if I heard Dad's whistle I came flying home. He was always fair, but if he found out I was lying, the consequences were severe. So I learned it's always better to tell the truth. That's one lesson I tried to pass on to Andrew. Always tell the truth."




No comments: