Tuesday 6 July 2010

Jennifer's challenge 83.


'In my bag'.
The journaling reads:

My bag is often stuffed to bursting with all sorts of bits and pieces, especially since my daughter was born and spare nappies and kiddie snacks became commonplace. But once all these extra items are removed there are still quite a few of what I consider 'essentials'.
My purse, mobile and keys all speak for themselves, but I also carry some lens cleaner for my glasses, some tissues as you never know when you'll need some, my camera for all those scrapbooking photos, and a notebook for jotting down shopping lists, gift ideas, and notes to myself!

Jennifer also has a giveaway you can enter on her blog at the moment, see here for details on how to get an entry in the draw: http://jennifersjumbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-my-birthday-giveaway.html

No comments: